Here’s more delusional nonsense from Wall Street. During the ten sessions since the March 14th low, the S&P 500 is up by 12%, notwithstanding the fact that—
- The Fed became much more hawkish than expected;
- Bond prices have tumbled at an accelerated pace;
- The geopolitical situation has sharply worsened as Joe Biden keeps exacerbating the enmity between the US and Russia;
- Credit & bonds indicate the probability of recession has increased dramatically; and
- The Big Guy has proposed the LARGEST TAX INCREASE ($2.5 trillion over 10 years) in US HISTORY.
SUBSCRIBE TO CONTINUE READING